amazon- Amazon app quiz October 20, 2021- Get answers to these five questions to win Rs 1,000 in Amazon Pay balance – Times of Nation
A contestant needs to answer all the questions correctly to be eligible to win this lucrative prize. The Amazon app quiz has questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs.
This Amazon quiz is strictly an app only quiz. You have to login to the app to play the quiz. You can enter the competition only through your Amazon’s mobile app.
The quiz starts daily at 12 am and continues till midnight (12 am next day). There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw. Winners of today’s quiz will be announced later on October 21.
Here are the questions of today’s Amazon app daily quiz along with their correct answers that can help you win Rs 1,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
- Tata Digital Ltd, a subsidiary of Tata Sons, has acquired a majority stake in which of these digital health companies?
- Which among these is not made by South Korean firm Krafton Inc?
- In September 2021, which country severed diplomatic relations with Morocco over alleged “hostile actions”?
- Along with this sport, what other two sports are included in a triathlon?
- What is the name of the clown mascot of this fast food brand?
(News Source -Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by Times Of Nation staff and is published from a timesofindia.indiatimes.com feed.)
Read Also- Latest News | Current Affairs News | Today News | English News | World News Today
TimesofNation.com offer news and information like- English newspaper today | today English news | English news live | times of India | today news in English in India | breaking news in India today | India TV news today & Hindustan times.
You can Read on TimesofNation.com latest news today, breaking news headlines, Top news. Discover national and international news on economy, politics, defence, sports, world news & other relatively current affair’s news.
Leave a Reply